|This homebrew application currently contains a currently invalidated download link. It was either not caught in the web archive or on a forum that required registration to download files; which the Wayback Machine cannot index.|
IF YOU HAVE A COPY OF THIS APPLICATION, WIIBREW WOULD BE GRATEFUL IF A FRESH DOWNLOAD LINK FOR THIS APPLICATION CAN BE SERVED.
This is just another basic Front SD elf/dol loader that looks for known Emulators
- Genesis Plus (Sega Megadrive)
- SMSPlus (Sega Master System & Game Gear)
- FCE Ultra GX (Nintendo Entertainment System)
- Gnuboy GX (Gameboy & Gameboy Color)
- Snes9x GX (Super Nintendo)
- Hugo-Wii (NEC Pc-Engine)
- Neopop Wii (SNK NeoGeo Pocket)
- Neo-CD Redux (SNK NeoGeo CD, Wii Version Unreleased)
This is just another basic Front SD elf/dol loader that looks for known emulators.
To use it, simply follow the steps below:
- Create a directory at the root the SD card (FAT16 format only) and named it "emuloader" (without the quotes)
- Place any supported .dol or .elf emulators you want in this directory:
- Do NOT modify the original emulator file name, the loader is looking for specific strings inside file names in order to detect which emulator is present or not:
- Genesis Plus ---> genplus (It means prefix file name --> ex. "genplus_wii_pal60.elf") (Need to create genplus/roms and genplus/saves on root)
- SMS Plus ---> smsplus (It means prefix file name --> ex. "smsplus_wii_pal60.elf") (Need to create smsplus/roms and smsplus/saves on root)
- FCEuGC ---> fceugc
- GnuboyGX ---> gnuboy
- Snes9xGX ---> snes9x (It means prefix file name --> ex. "snes9x_version_pal.elf") (Need to create snes9x/roms and snes9x/saves on root)
- HugoGC ---> hugo (It means prefix file name --> ex."hugo_wii_pal60.elf") (Need to create hugo/roms and hugo/saves on root)
- Obviously, only use "Wii mode" versions of these emulators, GC versions won't work properly in Wii mode !
- Launch emuloader_wii*.elf or.dol with the method of your choice (for example, using TP Hack). In the menu, the following keys are used (Note that you still need a Gamecube controller):
- Button A: lauch the selected emulator
- Analog Stick, Left/right button: select another emulator
- Z Trigger: Reboot TP loader
Note: If you have a PAL Wii, always use the PAL60 version.
- SD Front access code by _svpe, marcan, bushing
- libOGC by shagkur& wntrmute
- DOL loading code by shagkur
- ELF loading code by William L. Pitts
- VFAT library by softdev