I'm a junior at Cinco Ranch High School in Katy, Texas. I have some experience with scripting languages and markup languages, but I am only now getting into compilers in AP Comp Sci (Java... blech). Also, I know too much about Linux.
A Wiibrew Sonnet
- Once upon a time, in my dull shack
- I stumbled 'pon the GameFAQs Message Boards.
- It told me of the quirky Twilight Hack
- And how it simply entertained the hordes.
- I moved my save onto the SD Card
- Then talked to the kind man in front of Link.
- With lines of code, my Wii was instantly marred;
- With Homebrew Channel, my Wii would not stink.
- I browsed through pages of cool homebrew games
- While I started to download some good ones.
- My warranty had sadly gone up in flames
- But I cared not; of good apps I had tons.
- So hats off to Team Twiizers, and the rest
- Who helped in making Wii Homebrew the best.
Raster to vector
A while back, I started a raster-to-vector project (which Flark took over, but he doesn't want to admit it) for this wiki. All the icons in Category:Controller Buttons and Template:Icon templates were done. When I did this, I kinda realized how the upload doesn't cooperate with you, and how the file sometimes doesn't show up after you upload it. :P