|Author(s)||CashMan's Productions, Ac_K|
|Downloadable via the Homebrew Browser|
Wii Quizz is a quiz/puzzle homebrew application. You can play lots of quiz modes (other modes will be added in the future).
Race to the million
In this mode, you have to get one million dollars answering various questions. You can't make a single mistake and there are no lifelines ! This mode looks like the TV show "Who wants to be a Millionaire?" but without joker. The difficulty increases the closer you get to $1,000,000.
In this mode, your goods and wrongs answers are counted. You must have the most right answers.
- Add a multiplayer quizz mode
- Add possibility to choose a character OR a Mii with libmii
- Add more questions for all languages
- Add save support for highscores
- Add effects sounds (for wrong and right answers)
Add a generic with all who participated in Wii Quizz
Connecting to the Wii Quizz server
Send the highscores to the Wii Quizz server
View the 6 best highscores for each mode
Add a counter of connections
Send statistics to Google Analytics
Display the country of the player in the HighScores menu (needs a maintenance on the server to be integrated, no new version of Wii Quizz is needed)
Add highscores menu
Displaying the right answer + add an option (in the save and in the option menu) to enable and disable this function
Add settings menu for edit the settings in the save
Add save support for the settings
Add an other solo quizz mode
Add save to front SD/SDHC card
Turn the led of the Wii DVD on when the answer is the good one
Add the possibility to have 4 wiimotes on screen at the same time
Fix the on screen flicker on the "Bonne réponse" or "Mauvaise réponse" message.
Please add ideas for Wii Quizz here !
- Wii Quizz save/read the save in data/Wii Quizz/ on SD/SDHC
- Added the version of the settings save (settings.dat)
- Check each start if a new version of the settings save (settings.dat) is available (adding new options to save, etc ...)
- Screenshots are now stored in data/Wii Quizz/ on SD/SDHC
- DayDreamOz (all games graphics)
- samux (WHL logo)
- English by CashMan
- French by CashMan
- Dutch by Jef1991 and Amarth
- Italian by balta
- Portuguese by balta
- Danish by Piramania
- German by Alanceil
- Spanish by Duhow
- Catalan by Duhow
You can propose your translation of your language. Go to the discussion page for the few words to translate. Thanks for your participation.
- Loop music by Dan Foster
You can propose your sounds from the talk page. Thanks for your participation.
- 780 questions in French by Pikajuju
- All questions in Dutch by Jef1991
- All others questions sended by the form
You can propose your questions with the form to propose questions. Thanks for your participation.