|Downloadable via the Homebrew Browser|
Wii-Tac-Toe is a Tic-Tac-Toe game for the Nintendo Wii. It was programmed in C++ using devkitPro along with GRRLIB.
The game can be played alone vs the CPU or with a friend using one Wii Remote controller. The gamedoes not always do the same moves, so the fun never stop.
To win the game, you have to place three marks (O or X) in a horizontal, vertical or diagonal row. If the grid is filled completely and no one has won, well, it's a tie game. Start over and try to beat your opponent.
|Aim at the screen and move the cursor|
|Open/close the HOME menu|
|+||+||Create a PNG screenshot on the SD card root folder|
|Power off the Wii in standby mode|
|Reset the Wii to Main Menu|
To play this game in English, change your language settings in the Wii System Settings.
This game is also available in French, Spanish, Italian, German and Dutch.
- Game buttons at the bottom should work
- More Sounds
- Network connection
- Mii display (maybe one day)
Version 0.8 (upcoming release)
- View FPS when pressing the + button
- meta.xml is fixed
- Library update
- libogc 1.8.3
- libfat 1.0.7
- Mini-XML 2.6
- GRRLIB 4.3.0
- FreeType 2.3.12
- libpngu (libpng 1.4.2 and zlib 1.2.5)
- A sound is played when changing screens
- The winning positions are flashing on the grid
- Player 1 is now in blue (X) and Player 2 in red (O)
- Buttons have a rollover sound
- New cursors for HOME menu, player 2 cursor is disable
- Wii Remote two could use the HOME button
- Opacity of the cursor changes while waiting for AI to play
- Italian translation
- Hide the cursor when IR is not valid
- The cursor has a shadow
- New button in the HOME Menu
- Widescreen support, cursor hotspot and PAL 576i bug are all fixed with GRRLIB 4.0.0
- French, German, Dutch, and Spanish translation
- Improved text quality due to FreeType, thanks to wplaat and DrTwox
- Console/remote power button support, power off the Wii in standby mode
- Console reset button support, reset the Wii to Main Menu
- Working with Homebrew Channel beta 9
- Wii light is turn on when writing to SD card
- Wordwrap function
- A different hover color for player 1
- Fixed finger weird behaviour on screen edge
- Fade out when exiting game
- Original version
Wii-Tac-toe by EppoOmbouw
This video shows Wii-Tac-Toe version 0.6 in Dutch.
- Crayon for the code.
- Mr_Nick666 for the amazing design. Without him the game would suck big time.
- Thanks to the guys who did the translation.
- Thanks to the team who coded GRRLIB for their great video library.
- Thanks to the people behind devkitPro and all the libraries included with it.
- Special thanks to Team Twiizers for everything they did for the Wii homebrew community.
1 Only needed for creating a screenshot