|Downloadable via the Homebrew Browser|
jzintvWii is the Wii port of Joe Zbiciak's 'jzintv' Intellivision emulator.
- Copy the application folder in the "apps" directory of the SD card
- Create directory "/jzintvWii/roms" on the SD card
- Put all your roms (.int, .bin, .itv or .rom) in that directory including bios roms (exec.bin, grom.bin and ecs.bin)
- Boot the emulator from the Homebrew Channel
- Follow instructions, or press the "A" button to play a rom
|(16 directions) / (8 directions)||(16 directions) / (8 directions)||Disc direction|
|1 2 3 4 6 7 8 9|
No known bugs
- 03/06/2010: v1.0.0:
- Initial release
- 16/11/2010: V1.0.1:
- Recompiled with latest devkitpro and sdl, now usb-keyboard is enabled again. Thanx to Da_GPer.
- Modified wiibrew link, now the right link is reported.
- Fixed wrong sort of romslist, now sort is purely alphabetical without considering roms date.
- Sources integrated with J.Z. sources in jzintv-20101114-src.zip
- 12/11/2012: V1.0.2:
- Recompiled with latest devkitpro and libogc.
- Recompiled with latest J.Z. sources (contains also the fix for bad vertical scroll in some games)
Todo (maybe..in the future...):
- Config file for key mapping
- Graphical interface