|Downloadable via the Homebrew Browser|
Italian Parking is a 3D puzzle game.
... All over the world ... ... parking is easy ... ... in Italy this is a ... ... PUZZLE.
This is the joke intro. In Italy (where I Live), parking is really a stress...
How to Use
Enter the selection of the level. Choose available level. Try to move the red alfa-147 (my car) to let it (them) out.
|Select And Move the objects|
- First release version with 5 levels.
- Home button
- new intro
- add some credits
(Will be release a the end of August)never released
- more levels & models
- two theme (milan & venice)
- Menu & intro
- More levels (up to 36)
- different models
- save state on SD
- insert many bugs ... sorry... give me feedback.
total count of moves, with the minimum for each level
Musicdone! Lights shadingavoided! Lightmap-Texturedone! more levels different models different themes (milan/Venice)(I though on Ancient Rome, w/ horse & colosseum...)
- source will be available soon (just a better looking... my chief will kill me if I commit this ape-shit code!)
How Contact me
on Wiibrew forum
or edit my space, here in wiibrew ElectroKidd
or an E-mail to me
I wanna say thousand thanks to my marvelous friend Sdutz, his music is peaceful, he understand perfect, when I say "a music that give quite, but help to concentrate". Next version I'll insert his second job for my game. Thank you Sdutz!
& Everybody in the homebrew scene
- quakewii (I understand how to set the lightmap)
- LibWiiGui (not used, but very usefull to understand something more)
Paintshop Pro/3DSMAX were used to create all graphics.
devkitPro was used to build the program.