|Downloadable via the Homebrew Browser|
Please remember this is an early version and there are some bugs!
- When you find a bug post it on the Issue Tracking System page along with your Wii Region,Video Mode, etc.
- You can also see existing bugs on the Issues page.
- Extract the zip on to your SD card. The romrc contains information about ROM sets, if you only put the .rc files for the ROMs you have in that folder gxgeo will load faster :)
- Your ROMs (zipped up) and BIOS files should go in /sd/gxgeo/roms
- 000-lo.lo (sometimes named ng-lo.rom, must be renamed)
- sfix.sfx (sometimes named ng-sfix.rom, must be renamed)
country files (sometimes named neo-geo.rom, must be renamed)
- usa_2slt.bin - USA
- vs-bios.rom - Japan
- asia-s3.rom - Asia
- sp-s2.sp1 - Europe
- aes-bios.bin - A.E.S:
You can use uni-bios.rom in place of the country file or system file.
The Gamecube controller takes priority over the Wiimote, if you have a GC controller in port 1 then the GC Controller will control player 1 and the Wiimote will control player 2.