Jump to navigation Jump to search
Freedom is a project that aims to completely replace the regular Wii System Menu and offers the same functionality, or even more functionality than the original.
|This homebrew application makes permanent changes to the Wii's NAND, thus, this application should be used with caution.|
- Wii Disc loading (any region)
- GC Disc loading (any region)
- Channel loading (any region)
- WAD Importing
- WAD Exporting (Channel backup)
- Savefile exporting (no importing yet!)
- Changeable GFX
- Changeable button layout for Wiimote (Sideways/Normal)
- Following Controllers are supported: GC/Wiimote/Classic*Controller (All ports)
- Loading Covers for Games/Channels see cover section for an explantion how to use them
- Changing most SYSCONF settings
- Tons of USBGecko debug output
- Fixed cover loading on disc change
- Fixed random cover scaling
- Included a standalone version of Freedom which works best with preloader, since that way you can select the IOS otherwise it will just reloaded the current one.
- Added more error output to the installer
- Added NAND space info to the settings menu (note:the Wii system reserves about 200MB)
- Added a config file to adjust all displayed items to allow more adjustable themes.
- Check the supplied gfx.ini.
- Added code to detect disc eject/insert
- Channel loading is now done 'by hand' and not through IOS or via the NANDloader, this will allow ocarina to work with all channels (as soon as I find the Ocarina code)
(lz77 version 11 decompression code by TheLemonM )