Changes

Jump to navigation Jump to search
639 bytes added ,  16:00, 2 February 2009
:Thanks for contributing your fixes! I've tested the original alpha4 with 2 different SD cards (1GB Kingston and 128MB Panasonic). Both had quite some free space on it. It only occasionally froze on the 1GB one and always froze on the small 128MB one. I'll test yours with the tiny card and will report back. In the meantime: why don't you commit your changes to the Sourceforge SVN? Would be great to have a second developer on this project. - [[User:To.rben|to.rben]] 10:53, 30 January 2009 (UTC)
:: I thought about this, too, but according to Sourceforge's [http://geexboxforwii.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/geexboxforwii/ "SVN Browse" view], all that the repository contains at the moment is a tarball with the actual source (which kind of defeats the purpose of an SVN). I actually hoped that farter would upload the source files once he sees that others are trying to help with the development. If nobody else does it, I might do it eventually, but I see a version conflict coming if farter has already worked on his local copy and if it is now different from my patched version. --[[User:Tulkas|Tulkas]] 15:00, 2 February 2009 (UTC)
:I tested this with my two SD cards; a 2gb Sandisk Wii branded card, and a 80x 1gb Transcend card, both work beautifully. No more locking the card for me! [[User:Pyleic|Pyleic]] 13:51, February 1, 2009 (UTC)
4

edits

Navigation menu