| title = Homebrew Disc
| image =
| desc = Run homebrew from DVD
| type = Loader
| author = Sierradev
| version = 0.
2| download = [http://wiiki.sierradev.org/images/ f/ fb/ Hdc_0- 2.zip From the Official Website]
| source =
| website = [http://www.sierradev.org Sierradev]
| hbb =
Using the '''Homebrew Disc
Channel''', you can load homebrew programs from regular ISO9660 DVDs. It supports (sub)directories . Note: the name Homebrew Disc ''Channel'' is actually wrong; the program was intended as either an add-on to the Wii Disc Channel or a separate channel, but due to the fact that BootMii will need an SD card to load, turning this program into anything other than a regular homebrew program will be useless in a couple of months. The name will be changed at the next release to Homebrew Disc Loader.
== Requirements ==
* Some way to run homebrew
== Usage ==
* Rename programs to boot.dol and put them in separate (sub)directories on the DVD.
* Burn as ISO9660 DVD.
* Put disc in console and start program.
* Follow on-screen instructions.
== Todo ==
* Support for (parts of) meta.xml, to show friendly program names (Implemented in next release)
* Graphical interface?
* Change Name to Homebrew Disc Loader (Implemented in next release)
* Add a 'retry'-function when a non-homebrew disc is inserted; may come in handy if loading with Twilight Hack (Implemented in next release)
* Add loading from USB drive?
* Clean up code
* Add an 'eject'-function (Implemented in next release)
Known issues ==* Burning a lot of programs ( more than 25 I think) on one DVD results in not being able to scroll through the upper part of the list. This is fixed in the next release.* When selecting one app, it may load another. This probably has something to do with the sorting mechanism; it seems to be fixed in the next release.* Programs like Quake, which depend on data files in the same directory as the program, may not work. At the moment, it is unclear whether and , if so, when this will be fixed.* Homebrew Disc Loader may randomly crash during loading, due to a bug in memory allocation . This problem is fixed in the new release .