|This homebrew application currently contains a currently invalidated download link. It was either not caught in the web archive or on a forum that required registration to download files; which the Wayback Machine cannot index.|
IF YOU HAVE A COPY OF THIS APPLICATION, WIIBREW WOULD BE GRATEFUL IF A FRESH DOWNLOAD LINK FOR THIS APPLICATION CAN BE SERVED.
WiiWizard lets you install a Wii Application Template inside your Visual Studio (Express) 2008.
- Simple installation
- Works for both Professional and Express 2008 versions
- The template has the libogc's MakeFile and a custom 'main.cpp'
- IntelliSense pre-configured for libogc
- Since version 1.1, a Style Fix can be applied, making it compatible with Visual Studio's Error Debugging System
- Works with Windows Vista, Seven and XP
Bugs and Suggestions
Report bugs at the author's blog.
- Fixed bug on Windows XP
- Replaced Java Scripts with a Windows Executable
- Added Output Style Fix
- Other minor updates
- Initial Release
Visual Studio 2010 (unofficial version)
WiiWizard 1.1b for Visual Studio 2010 by michniewski (modified from 1.1a)
There are intellisense errors with parsing the newlib headers. Either disable intellisense errors, or use VS2008. Discussion: http://devkitpro.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2300