|Author(s)||Calthephenom and Wack0, portions by tona.|
|Downloadable via the Homebrew Browser|
WiiRecipe is a simple application that prints ingredients for recipes to the screen when you press buttons. Currently it supports burritos and hamburgers, by pressing down or up on the wiimote.
- This is the last version, I will be making real games from now on.
- Added support for graphics. Thanks to the Wii Game Studio :)
- Fixed the problems, it works now and actually prints newlines to the screen :P (Release by Wack0. Yes, I like using tona's functions.)
- Added hamburger ingredients
24-Aug-09 - inital release
- Prints ingredients for burritos to the screen when the down button is pressed
To Do List
- Steal Underpants
Want a recipe to be added? Request it here