|Downloadable via the Homebrew Browser|
Splatter castle is a platform game for Wii, still in development. Use at your own risk.
|HOME menu (up/down to change, 2 to confirm choice)|
- Sound - a single music track and limited sound effects.
- Ability to save to the SD card.
- Kind of short, and lacking in enemy types.
- Enemy collisions are still a little awkward.
Stuff that will be in next release
- (no information yet)
Added in v.20100402
- Sound effects (hooray!)
- More backgrounds
- Rain effect
- New/tweaked areas, new enemies
Added in v.20100324b
- Oops, I included the wrong binary. Updated to fix.
Added in v.20100324
- Early sound support.
- Save points (removed lives system).
- Removed weapon shop (the weapons will return in some form later)
- New Enemies, new graphics
- Candles/enemies can drop more than a basic weapon energy item (though the levels haven't been greatly updated for this yet)
- Levels changed, redesigned
- Parallax scrolling background
- Breakable blocks
- Stairs - crude and lacking proper graphics, but a good start.
Added in v.20090225
- Various tweaks.
- Improved player collision with blocks.
- New Enemies:
- Turbo Zombies
- The skeleton's bones now bounce, and there are skeletons with different weapons.
- New Levels
- Added lives system. If you run out of lives, you'll continue at the start of the level.
- Item shop (WIP). For now, everything is free, and most are similar to each other.
Added in v.20090127
- Backdash (press B)
- Increased the size of the player and some monsters (*1.25) This will allow more detail at some point.
- Fixed a block collision bug
- Weapon hits (a little) more precisely
- Fixed a bug preventing 'game over' when you die
- Greatly reduced HP
- Enemy: Leap Spiders
- Boss: The Tyrant
- Crouching attack
- Removed a bunch of redundant stuff; this version is smaller (oops)
Ideas / Stuff I may or may not add
(If you have some ideas, feel free to put them on the talk page.)
- More blood and gore
- More weapons for both the player and monsters
- Item shop - buy weapons, skills
- "Rounds" for replay value. Changes based on number of times game is completed.
- Sorcerer player character. (In development)