|Downloadable via the Homebrew Browser|
Giddy 3 is a great fun platform puzzle game. It was originally released in 2001 for MS-DOS, but last year I acquired the source code and converted it to C. This version is written specifically for the Wii.
Giddy 3 is not really a port; more of a rewrite.
|Toggle music on/off|
- No longer jumps constantly while the jump button is held
- The phone box hint gives a clue that phone calls require coins
- The bomb hint now disappears when it is supposed to
- Fixed a bug which meant that Giddy could end up stuck in the ground if you stood in exactly the right place on one of the bubbles.
- Removed the erroneous bulb effect when starting the game.
- Giddy's speech bubbles and some other texts stay on the screen for a bit longer.
- The appearance of the hint bulb is a bit more obvious
- Fixed a nasty bug which meant that if you did things in a certain order the game became uncompletable.
- Updated the meta.xml file properly this time
- A couple of bug fixes
- Changed PayPal donation address to firstname.lastname@example.org
- First public release