This app is for browsing the device tree, and trying out quick IOS commands w/out doing builds.
DISCLAIMER: Only use this app if you have any idea of why you are using it.
- Boot up the app with the tp hack.
- Use the menu to choose a device, and perform operations on that device
Building for wii/ Running
- Building: make
- Running: copy easyios.elf to sd card using favorite tool; Use TP Hack or whatever
||Swap between binary and hex edit modes
Test Builds (No GC or WII devkits needed)
- Building for Cygwin: make -f Makefile.linux cygwin
- Building for Linux: make -f Makefile.linux
- Running: ./easyios.exe
Controls in Console Mode (testing)
||swap edit mode
- Need someone who knows the IOS interface very well to validate my calls to the IOS functions.
- Fixed bug causing crash related to overrunning the log
- Added easy to use Byte (binary mode) adding interface
- Fixed debug messages going to log. (More useful/detailed)
- Speed improvements related to allocating memory
- Fixed padding of bytes so output is easier to read
- Added build flags so EasyIOS can build under cygwin, linux or osx
- Added new devices based on changes on the IOS wiki
- Made 0 a valid fd
- Implemented fix (hopefully) for timeout of video
- fixed wrong value in ioctlv command
- More debug during run
- Fix data payload on ioctlv message so its extendible
- Add Makefile.linux to build linux exec for testing
- Clean up menu printing so it doesn't scroll