|Downloadable via the Homebrew Browser|
DopeWars Wii is a port of the original game for the Palm OS. This version was chosen for its easy to use point and click interface.
DopeWars is a turn-based strategy game in which the player simulates the role of a drug dealer. The game's objective is to make the maximum amount of money within a limited time.
- Graphical interface with ability for skins (future version)
- Jet to six different locations around New York City
- Manage your money at the Bank, and pay off your debts at the Loan Shark
- Buy a gun or shotgun to defend against the police
- Deal eight different drugs, ranging from marijuana, to cocaine, to peyote
- Over twenty random events to keep things interesting
- High score system
- Retro terminal style graphics to preserve classic feel
Updated 10.26.08 with boot.dol for proper HBC beta 9 support
New modern skin
Skin chooser at load, select from retro or modern
Loading screen added