|Downloadable via the Homebrew Browser|
Dance Clone is exactly what it says it is. Its a simple DDR clone.
Use the D-Pad on either a wiimote, a classic controller, a Game Cube controller or ideally a Game Cube dance mat.
v0.5 - July 16, 2010
- high scores are now recorded and displayed.
v0.4 - June 28, 2010
- Added hold notes.
- Added classic controller support.
- Difficulty selection menu now checks to verify what difficulties are actually available for that song.
- Did a partial fix for problems with running the game from a USB storage device.
v0.3 - May 11, 2010
- Added the ability to import SM (StepMania) format step files.
- The scrolling Boo/Good/Perfect ratings are now properly cleared out when a song ends or is exited rather then remaining and waiting for you to start a new song.
- Added text at the bottom of the screen displaying your performance.
- Added support for up to five different step placement tracks per song to allow for multiple difficulties.
- Step files used by the game now use a dc file name extension rather then dat. They must also now include information on what difficulty mode steps are to be associated with.
- An added title screen along with several other added or updated in game menus. The song selection menu for example now allows you to scroll threw available songs when there are too many to display on screen at once.
- Added a home menu screen from which you can return to the game, return to the homebrew loader, restart your Wii, turn off your Wii, save a screenshot in BMP format or do the same as a PNG format image. The home menu also displayed the time and date.
v0.2 - Apr 13, 2010
- Added audio support and a song selection screen.
- Arrow placement is now loaded from a different file specific to which song is played rather then being placed randomly and differently every time.
- There is a menu to set some simple parameters with for how arrows should be placed when generating an arrow placement file for any song that doesn't yet have one.
- I rewrote everything so almost nothing is really exactly the same and I didn't get around to reimplementing any form of home menu.
v0.1 - Nov 28, 2009
- Started work on the game. No audio and steps are randomly placed.
Included music (Dance, NOW!) by RekcahDam. http://rekcahdam.blogspot.com/