|Downloadable via the Homebrew Browser|
Cubicle Shooter is an FPS with a destructible environment.
v0.4 - February 9, 2013
- Fixed a bug that would sometimes allow you to jump before landing.
- Made optimizations to world rendering that have improved the frame rate.
- The program no longer locks up while saving or loading. So you can bring up the home menu and go read comments on user pages or something well it’s saving. I made some changes to saving and loading (old game saves aren’t compatible anymore) that should probably improve the speed of it but I didn’t time it so I can’t really confirm that. Loading is fine but saving the game still takes an absurdly long time.
v0.3 - December 29, 2011
- Fixed a problem with shooting well looking up or down and aiming away from the center of the screen.
v0.2 - July 25, 2011
- You can now shoot and hurt the people. They get pushed back when shot.
- When the people get too close to you they push you and hurt you.
- Both you and the other people bleed when hurt and the blood paints the ground and walls.
- Your health regenerates (up to one hundred) but if it ever drops to zero then the game will reset.
- There is a scoring system which rewards you with 25 points every time you shoot one of the people and an additional 100 when you kill one of them (they die after four hits).
- You can now save the game and load a previously saved game. Saving and loading is extremely slow on Wii.
- You are taller now but can crouch back down. Just like in the PS3 version you will automatically crouch if you don't have enough room to stand.
- There have been changes to the controls.
- There have been some bug fixes.
v0.1 - June 9, 2011
- First release