- haha! so you have :D sod mine then ;0 JD 22:48, 8 June 2008 (CEST)
Hi JD, the sorry was not because of my text but because I deleted your last message because I took too much time to edit mine on the same page. :-) Anyway, I did put it back. --Crayon 18:43, 10 June 2008 (CEST)
- haha, no probs! I just used the title so you could see the reply ;) JD 21:47, 10 June 2008 (CEST)
Given that you have your Wii connected via component to a video capture device on your PC would you consider making MPEG's of people's apps for them on request? nliwilson 19:06, 13 June 2008 (CEST)
- I could possibly do a few (don't want to get inundated!) but I'm not actually sure how well my hardware will take it and I've not got the wii's audio hooked up to the PC at the moment as it seems to be erm... dead!
- I'll do a few test to see what the quality is like and get back to you. You got any in mind for a guinea pig?
- it works ok, I've got to find out what the deal is with dscaler and recording widescreen tho, as the aspect ratio looks silly!
Nothing particularly in mind it's just that the subject comes up on various pages here periodically so I think some people would appreciate it. :) nliwilson 19:36, 13 June 2008 (CEST)
Graphics for Jewel Thiff
I'll start by making the jewels. But before I start, I want to make sure if 32x32 .png pics are ok?--Sal3000 08:50, 17 June 2008 (CEST)
I made 4 Jewels until now. Do you need more or should I start with something else. Here are my images:
--Sal3000 12:57, 17 June 2008 (CEST)
I finished the making the main character. It is't that good but I used MSPAINT which doesn't have a lot of functions.
I didn't update my wii and I won't until I make sure that the update doesn't destroy the HBC. After I downloaded the HBC, I liked
hacking the wii that I can't stop. Did you update?--Sal3000 09:08, 18 June 2008 (CEST)