Once I get the time and all of my tools are set up I am hoping to get into the homebrew dev scene.
I have a degree in IT:Intelligent Industrial Systems and I am currently working in the automation industry doing PLC and SCADA work.
• C, C++,C# (Preferred Languages)
• Turbo Pascal
• x86 Assembler, Pic Assembler, 8051 Assembler
• Java (Alternative favorite)
• HTML and minor cgi exposure
• S7 Graph, LAD, FBD, STL, CFC WinLdr, WinLgc and C scripting (Current profession)
• Limited SCL knowledge
• MS Visual Studio 2003
• Borland C++ Builder
• Bloodshed DevC++
Random Projects Completed
• 2 sprite based DOS games programmed using standard C and the allegro open source libraries and the DJGPP environment. Both of them were horrible but like a retard child it made me proud regardless.
- • Galaxy Delta - A vertical scrolling space shooter
- • The Paradox - An RTS with 3 races, multiplayer and single player.
• A text based ladder logic code interpreter written in assembler
• A Graphical Linux based ladder logic diagram interpreter with parallel port hardware and software simulation capabilities making use of gcc with the standard C libraries and the allegro open source libraries for custom GUI creation.
• A Windows based c++ port of the graphical ladder logic interpreter making use of the clx libraries for cross platform portability in the Borland c++ environment. (Group Project)
• A “smart search” engine that searches the internet for information typed in and makes keyword/concept suggestions to further refine searches in terms of word inclusion and exclusion rules. It was written in c# with MS Visual studio 2003 (Group Project)