I'm a 14-year-old male human from the United Kingdom who would like to make software for as many platforms as possible. My contributions to the Wii homebrew community:
- Reuploading Portii 1.0.0
These are 5 facts that are different than what you might be thinking:
- I don't use Python to code for Wii. Instead, I only use Python to code for Windows.
- I don't use Windows to make programs for Wii. Instead, at least most software released by me was made on the Scratch website at scratch.mit.edu in a web browser being run in Windows.
- I used Smash Stack as my Wii Mode exploit of choice on my Wii U, not my Wii.
- I used Wilbrand as my Wii Mode exploit of choice on my Wii, not my Wii U.
- Not only have I installed the Homebrew Channel on my Wii, I've also installed the Homebrew Channel on my Wii U's Wii Mode.