Jump to navigation Jump to search
An exploration workout game. Uses the balance board for movement. You walk/jog/stairstep on the board to move forward. The nunchuck joystick controls direction.
Random maps are generated based on selected parameters.
- Every map has "gates" (shown as "+" signs) where you start and finish a run.
- Terrain will block or slow your movement.
- Resources (shown as large open boxes) are collected by shaking the nunchuck and wiimote.
- Landmarks (shown as small solid boxes) are claimed by reaching them.
For each run you can choose to have either "Canoes" or "Mounts".
- Canoes allow water travel by "paddling" with the nunchuck and wiimote.
- Mounts allow much faster movement when stair-stepping on and off the balance board.
- Copy the farseeker/ folder and its subfolder to the apps/ folder of your SD card. This sub-folder holds map-specific save files.
- Also copy the scalequest/ folder and its subfolder to the apps/ folder of your SD card. This sub-folder holds general player save files which are used by all the Scalequest games.