Any Feedback/issue reports will be most appreciated Pembo 20:56, 18 November 2009 (UTC)
Multiplayer, Gamecube Controller Support
I know you already have the latter planned. My sister and I would like to play this together on the same Wii. However, we have only one Wiimote and two Gamecube Controllers. --It's me, Zack! PodTube 21:02, 18 November 2009 (UTC)
- Multiplayer is on the list of things to do. I'd love to do a multiplayer on one console, and also over the internet... Pembo 08:13, 6 December 2009 (UTC)
Great graphics, great music, well programmed, that's the kind of programming I would like to see from homebrew. I would live up the gameplay screen a little bit maybe a background like in the main screen. --Elisherer 16:17, 19 November 2009 (UTC)
- Thanks - much appreciated Pembo 17:56, 19 November 2009 (UTC)
Done from v0.2b onwards!
Could you perhaps implement key repeat like the Nintendo versions of the game? It's fairly tedious to have to hit left or right repeatedly instead of just holding it. Ahigerd 17:46, 5 December 2009 (UTC)
- Yes - I'll try and get this into the next build. Key repeat code is already in there for the drop blocks, I just need to add it to the left/right but making sure I get the timings right, otherwise it'll be too annoying Pembo 08:13, 6 December 2009 (UTC)
- Key repeat is now implemented and will be present in the next release.
- Key repeat works but sometimes when I make the block drop, the next block drops as well with no delay in between to release the button. Most often I find myself screwing up. --Wildgoosespeeder 22:59, 26 August 2010 (CEST)
- I'll take a look and make sure the repeat timer is reseting on the drop - I don't believe there should be key repeat on fast drop (UP) there is on slow drop, so I'll make sure to check and reset the delay once the block sticks. Pembo 23:11, 26 August 2010 (CEST)
Resolved in v1.1
I would like to have the option to exit a current game when seeing the pause screen. Maybe:
- Return to Game
- Restart Game
- Return to Main Menu
Yes - excellent idea. I'll definitely implement this for the next version. Pembo 23:08, 26 August 2010 (CEST)
Implemented in v1.1
Flashing blocks when clearing rows
Self-explanatory. --Wildgoosespeeder 05:43, 28 August 2010 (CEST)
High score name entry
I find myself getting confused on how to enter my high score name. Maybe make it simipler by instead of entering the high score name like a remote, enter it still in the horizontal position. 1 button is previous letter and 2 is next letter (pressing 2 will enter the name when at the last character), left Z-A character selection and right A-Z character selection. --Wildgoosespeeder 07:34, 28 August 2010 (CEST)
Added a reminder in v1.1 that the wiimote should be vertical - will look at simplifying controls in a future release.