From WiiBrew
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Isn't marcan a member of team twiizers? And what about the ones credited in the homebrew channel and other ops in #wiidev? (dhewg, blasty, svpe, crediar, erant, bluehawk, liranuna??) --H4xx3r 17:19, 8 August 2008 (CEST)

number one under controversy, I'm not completely certain, but I think that's a lie —Preceding unsigned comment added by Trufforce (talkcontribs) 14:24, 19 October 2009 (UTC)

Is This Ethical

im thinking about creating a wii HBC clothing line off of cafepress if i donated 67% to team twiizers, and kept the other 33%, would it be ethical? Calthephenom 20:59, 23 September 2009 (UTC)

Rename to fail0verflow?

Should this page be renamed to fail0verflow because that's their current name? Hallowizer (talk) 04:36, 29 December 2020 (CET)