|Licence||Custom (see readme.txt in either package)|
|Downloadable via the Homebrew Browser|
Playstats is a utility to analyse the play history on the Wii (shown under Today's Accomplishments on the Wii Message Board). It shows such stats for each game/channel, including total time played, total number of times played, average time played, first and last time played.
Recent updates to the Nintendo Channel now allow it to do much the same thing, often with more stability. However, unlike Playstats it does not display all third party titles and does not give you as much analysis.
|Turn off Wii|
- Recompiled with latest devkitpro for compatibility with newer Wiimotes.
- Fixed some of the bugs causing strange results for some people.
- Added sanity checks to work around the remaining bugs.
- Added Unicode support.
- Added ability to log stats to the SD card.
- Fixed bug that caused the program to sometimes skip a few play logs and could on rare occasions cause the program to hang when loading (thanks bengalih).
- Fixed a bug that was causing odd results for some people (thanks Electrokidd); however other bugs of this nature remain, see talk page for more info.
- Source can now be compiled to read SD dump of messagebord file instead.
- Initial release.