|Downloadable via the Homebrew Browser|
This is a simple PONG game for Wii. Includes source with comments on every part of it.
You are free to use the source for anything you need/want.
- Give it a little more randomness when bouncing off walls.
- Make better menus.
- Customizable game (images, background music, etc...)
- Network. I'm looking into adding this for the next version. Testing has already begun.
Devkitpro developers. This includes everyone who has worked for it.
khuong for some good tips on the coding part. Thanks dude.
GRRLIB creator. Its a great library, very easy to use.
Zosh for adding proper collision/bouncing for me.
Hellmonkeys for the PNG and XML files.
Me, PaRaDoX, for coding this thing :P
V1.1 - Actual - 13/06/2008:
- Corrected the collision/bounce that used a completely incorrect algorithm (Thanks zosh for taking your time).
- Added sound, CPU and many other things.
V1.0 - 10/06/2008:
- Initial release.
What's already made for the next release?
Wiimote IR for controlling the game. DONE!
Gamecube pad, Classic controller, Nunchuk support. DONE!
Internet matches. Almost there...
Use libwiisprite, which means better menus and other cool stuff. Not even started