|Contributor(s)||Jammy, Julian Mathonet, JoostinOnline|
|Downloadable via the Homebrew Browser|
Newo Runner is a endless runner game. Jump to avoid obstacles and reach the end of the level.
- Endless running and jumping fun!
- 8 courses with 10 levels each
- Collect coins and go for the high score on each course
- Add custom courses to the game by putting images and mp3s into the levels folder
- In English, French, or Spanish depending on your wii settings.
- Challenging game play
- Use your favourite Wiimote, Classic Controller or Gamecube controller to play.
Add your ideas or suggestion by clicking on the 'discussion' tab or here
Courtesy of [Cid2Mizard]
How to play
The game is designed to be simple to play. The player automatically runs forward, always forward. Press 2 to jump obstacles until you reach the end of the course. Collect coins to increase you score. If you hit a wall 3 times you die and will have to start over the level.
All controls work for first player only.
|Options Menu / Accept|
|Quit Game Or Level|
|Not Available||Not Used|
- Owen - C Programming
- Jammy - title screen
- Julian Mathonet - 3d Models
- Eric Skiff - Music from the album: Resister Anthems
- JoostinOnline - creator of icon
Customizing And Modding
Place a PNG 32 image in the levels folder to add more levels to the game start menu. The image must have a even width and hieght which must be a multiple of 4 ( example 512x512 or 640x480, 256x256). Bigger images make longer levels but there are always 9 levels per file. The maximum size of a level image is 1024x1024. Background music must have same name as image file. For example JUMPER.png will load JUMPER.mp3 as background music. The background music file is optional. Scoreboard files are created automatically based the name of the image. Further instructions in the README.txt file in the levels directory.
Version 1.2 - July 04, 2012
- Minor fixes, added language menu and new jump sound effects.
Version 1.1 - June 01, 2012
- First release
Inspiration & Thanx
- Inspired by endless runner games