Jump to navigation Jump to search
NetSlug allows local multiplayer games to be played online. It is primarily intended for New Super Mario Bros Wii, however, other games will work as well.
Netslug is based off of Brainslug.
- All players must have an original disc and the same version of the game (PAL for example).
- All players must have the same save data - this will not be synced!
- All players must have the same language set
- All must enter the IP and the port of the host in the config.ini. Of course the IP must be reachable from the outside.
- All must start NetSlug via the homebrew channel and insert the disc
- The host should then, when prompted, press "A" and all guests "B
- If a game requires a Mii to be used, a "guest Mii" must be selected