Jump to navigation Jump to search
Mario Kart-PWNS is a method of loading out-of-region games that requires a drivechip. It is most commonly used to fix error 003, although Bluebomb is now a simpler method.
- Dump the out-of-region game (same NTSC/PAL region, or error 001 will appear) to be loaded.
- Dump an in-region game that has multiple non-update partitions (for example, Mario Kart Wii and Wii Fit).
- Delete the non-game partition of the in-region game.
- Rename the game partition of the out-of-region game to the non-game partition that was just deleted.
- Add this game partition to the in-region disc
- Burn to a DVD
- Load on the Wii
- Perform the actions in-game that load the other partition (for example, load the channel installer)
- Other game should now load.