Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This homebrew application makes permanent changes to the Wii's NAND, thus, this application should be used with caution.
|This homebrew cannot be used on the vWii. Attempting to use this homebrew on the vWii may result in the app not working, or may render the system unusable.
CEIL1NG_CAT is the user interface commonly loaded by BootMii. It is sometimes referred to as BootMii itself, however, BootMii refers to the loader stub installed to boot2 or IOS, while CEIL1NG_CAT is the recovery tool.
- Normal boot to System Menu
- Boot directly to Homebrew Channel
- Autoboot to System Menu or HBC
- Boot any software that uses mini from the SD card
- Back up NAND using BackupMii
- Restore NAND backup using RestoreMii
|Family Trainer Pad
- Switched the HBC title ID to LULZ
- Stopped the "queueing" of the eject button press when confirming dangerous operations
- Switched the HBC title ID to 0xaf1bf516
Beta 6 (v1.3)
- Fixed the freeze when using the autoboot feature to load System Menu with a delay of zero.
- The NAND backup no longer crashes when stumbling on uncorrectable pages.
- A couple of fixes to the integrated SD browser.
- The autoboot feature is ignored when launching the IOS version of BootMii.
Beta 5 (v1.2)
- New font, borrowed from Savezelda.
- The button combination when restoring a NAND backup with only BootMii/IOS was impossible to perform with some pads. It has been changed to the Konami Code.
Beta 4 (v1.1)
- Properly write the keys to nand.bin :
- This fixes the “NAND dump is from another Wii” issue on restoring beta 3 backups. If you don’t know how to fix those dumps, you have to backup the NAND again. Dumps from all other versions are not affected.
- Switched the HBC title ID to JODI.
Beta 3 (v1.0)
- Increased the backup/restore speed for some SD cards, but decreased it for others :P
- Wavebird support
- Fixed a silly bug where NAND backups were left as 0 byte files
- Keys are now saved to SD as /bootmii/keys.bin too
Beta 2 (v0.9)
- backupmii accepts fragmented SD cards now, reformatting is not performed anymore. Old NAND dumps are still compatible.
- Introduced the INI variable “BOOTDELAY” to set the timeout for the auto boot feature
- First Public Release