Build Blocks Wii - simple 3D sandbox game with blocks for Wii. There's no objectives, you can just freely build stuff with blocks on board. Ported from my Nokia S60/Asha version which is available here: Full version and here: Trial version.
|Zoom in/place block (when zoomed)|
|Quick place block (without zooming)|
|/||Select block color|
|Toggle debug console (and FPS counter)|
|Screenshot (with GUI)|
Video from version 0.2
Video from version 0.1
Version 0.2, 12 December 2013
- Map loader/saver (fully compatible with Nokia S60/Asha version),
- Splitscreen mode (up to 4 screens with different layouts),
- Bigger maps (not THAT big, just 32x32x32 for now),
- Screenshots support (press "2" on wiimote for full screenshot with GUI),
- Fps counter (in debug console - press "up" on wiimote),
- Fixed bug with freeing unallocated map data at startup.
Version 0.1, 05 December 2013
- First test version.
- Placing/removing blocks.
- Selecting block colors.
- Simple debug console.
- 4:3 and 16:9 screen support.
- Up to 4 players on one screen.
- Only 8x8x8 board available.
- No GUI.