MD2 Animated Models
Are you interested in adding MD2 animated support to this engine? I have code that will load and animate MD2 models for GX. --Scanff 19:12, 27 July 2009 (UTC)
- Supposedly there's support for custom formats, so it's only a matter of time before someone codes a MD2 format reader. OboeNerd 16:06, 7 August 2009 (UTC)
- Yes I already have one I was offering --Scanff 20:30, 8 August 2009 (UTC)
- Any collaboration is welcome, in the middle term future, I want to implement animated models support through rmd, that is faster to load since it's a binary format but of course, it doesn't mean other formats can't be supported. The loader you programmed, does it support MODEL structure of the engine or does it load into a different structure? -- Technik
14 Augst 2009—Preceding undated comment added 06:44, 14 August 2009 (UTC).
lol at the "citation needed". this isn't wikipedia Toagac 17:46, 28 July 2009 (UTC)
- Yeah, I know. It was just to point out that the description blurb is totally baseless. It would be nice to see some proof before claims like that are made. -- MetaFight 01:45, 29 July 2009 (UTC)
Awesome, been waiting a long time for this to get released. Gonna start messing with it tonight. Keep up the awesome job, Tech! When are we getting the Model Viewer? RazorChrist/TronCycles 21:42, 17 August 2010 (UTC)
- Still working on Model Viewer, I want to get full support for MD5 before releasing model Viewer, but I think I'll have first screenshots soon :) --Technik 07:27, 18 August 2010 (UTC)
Are there any tutorials? I really want to do some basic things with this! Thanks :3
PS: Could you order the downloads so it's desc? Like, so the list starts with the newest version?
Kevinevans 06:06, 18 August 2010 (UTC)
- Done with the downloads section, thanks for the suggestion. There ain't any tutorials yet, but demos come with source code and it should be easy to follow, so you can learn the basics from there, and there are the forums also.--Technik 07:29, 18 August 2010 (UTC)
Hey, I just wanted to say that this engine looks great; I'm playing around with it and I'm loving how easy it is to load models and mess with the camera and the sort. I was also wondering: while downloading the whole engine from the site works, have you thought about putting the engine into a revision control system (if you haven't already)? Maybe the ability to commit revisions and whatnot will attract other developers to help work on the engine and provide addons. Just my two cents. ^^ -ShinCrusader 19:52, 15 September 2010 (CEST)