I talked about this before but i still dont get how to use this.Do i drag a dol file on to this or something.--Wiier 19:37, 16 October 2009 (UTC)
- This is a command line program. You may also look at ELF to DOL Converter. --Crayon (talk) 19:40, 16 October 2009 (UTC)
- When i went to command prompt and tpyed this in [-i boot.dol] tan enter it says "error opening boot.dol!" help please.--Wiier 13:43, 21 October 2009 (UTC)
Let's start with a new approach.
1) Create an empty file in your doltool.exe folder, normally it's C:\devkitPro\devkitPPC\bin. Name it get_info.bat.
2) Put the following text inside the file:
@echo off doltool -i boot.dol pause
BSS ADRESS: 8008FB00 BSS SIZE: 0075DE0 ENTRY POINT: 800400 TEXT SECTION 0:OFFSET 00000100 ADDRESS:800400 SIZE:00075600 DATA SECTION:00075700 ADDRESS:80079600 SIZE:00016500
-- Wiier 20:15, 22 October 2009 (UTC)
- So every thing is working, you are seeing the info for your dol file. So instead of -i, just use the good option in the batch file for what you need to do. --Crayon (talk) 21:42, 22 October 2009 (UTC)
Is it this the same way for the other commands?--Wiier 14:29, 23 October 2009 (UTC)