Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Release date||November 16, 2012 November 16, 2012|
|System Menu IOS||IOS80|
|CDN-updated IOS||IOS9, IOS12, IOS13, IOS14, IOS15, IOS17, IOS21, IOS22, IOS28, IOS31, IOS33, IOS34, IOS35, IOS36, IOS37, IOS38, IOS53, IOS55, IOS56, IOS57, IOS58, IOS80|
|Wiimpersonator initial scan (U)|
|Wiimpersonator initial scan (E)|
|Wiimpersonator initial scan (J)|
|Preceded by||Wii 4.3|
|Minor revisions||1.0.0, 2.0.0, 2.1.0|
The vWii 1.0.0 was the initial set of titles present in the vWii. No version number is labeled here, however, it contains Wii U hardware compatibility. Because of this, it cannot be installed on normal Wiis.
November 16, 2012 (1.0.0 - differences from Wii 4.3)
- Deleted Homebrew Channel (title ID 00010001-af1bf516)
- Fixed Letterbomb. It is unknown why this fix was not pushed to the main NUS, though it may have been to prevent any mistakes in their Letterbomb fix from being found, as Nintendo has never fixed a Broadway code execution exploit (namely Twilight Hack and Bannerbomb) in a single try.
- Fixed the HackMii Installer exploit.
- Made the settings button go directly to Data Management, as System Settings is now done in Wii U Mode.
- Common apploaders (BC-NAND, title 1-512, and BC-WFS, title 1-513) now exist for channel launching as full Ancast Images, and run instead of the channel-specific loaders.
- System Menu is now an Ancast Image.
- ES has been updated to launch BC-NAND (BC-WFS if the WFS bit is enabled in the TMD) whenever a non-ancast PPC title is launched
- ES now refuses to install any title with an upper ID of 00000001, 00010002, or 00010008.
- New channels:
- No Photo Channel
- IOS61 also no longer exists because it is unused
- BC and MIOS are not installed and are not on the SOAP update server, unlike on the Wii Family Edition
- No stub IOSes
- IOS62 allows a different set of titles to change their own UID.
- Updated WL to support the Wii U WiFi board
- This updated WL has an $IOSVersion build tag in monolithic IOSes.
- STM now redirects
- Updated DI to block the ID
401Aas a "GameCube or other" disc
- FS now has some additional strings about a device MID and DID, possibly due to Wii U hardware changes
- Some changes have also been made to the IOS kernel
November 18, 2012 (2.0.0)
December 5, 2012 (2.1.0)
- Updated Wii Electronic Manual
|LetterBomb||Doesn't work||Smash Stack, Indiana Pwns, bathaxx, Return of the Jodi, Eri HaKawai, Wuphax or CompatInstaller|
|BootMii||Does not work||None|
|HackMii Installer||v1.0 and lower do not have a working exploit||Use v1.1 or v1.2, or CompatInstaller.|
|Homebrew Channel||Removed by the System Menu||Use v1.1.1, v1.1.2, or v1.1.4, where there is a new title ID (LULZ or OHBC), and a real NANDLoader.|