Help is always needed here on the wiki!
# You should [
http://www.wiibrew.org/index.php?title=Special:Userlogin &type=signup &returnto=Main_Page register]. It's not absolutely necessary to interact with the wiki, but it helps identifying you and with building your reputation in the community. Please use the same (or similar to the) nick you use in IRC.
# Go through the [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Tutorial Wikipedia Editing tutorial]. It's not that long, added up it's less than two pages. Go through the entire thing, make sure you are familiar.
# Read this entire page twice. Thoroughly (Especially the [[Contributing#Rules|Rules]]).
# Dive into the [[Contributing#To_Do|To Do]] below. If you want to practice you can use our [[Sandbox]]
page# [[Contributing# Useful_links|Look below]] for some very useful Wiki documentation. (Such as [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:How_to_edit_a_page this page] which searching will reveal how to do something, such as adding an article to a Category)
== To do ==
* Vandalism most often comes in the form of nonsense and gibberish added to articles here.
* If you are sure an edit to an article constitutes vandalism (e.g. intentionally false, disruptive, or crude information is added), please use the "undo" function from the article's "diff" page or undo the edit manually.
* Check who made the edit, and add them to [[List of Vandals]] along with a short description of what they did wrong and a link to their contributions page.
=== Needed articles ===
=== Definite Rules ===
Break these and bad things will happen to you.
* Follow [[Wiibrew:Policy|Wiibrew's policies]]
* Never copy and paste articles or do any act of verbatim copying from any other source without following its licensing terms to the letter. If an article exists on a site that has a non-free license that should be here also, '''start from scratch'''. Illegally copied articles will be deleted as soon as they are noticed.
== Closing ==
The chance of someone able to make use of the information but didn't know it existed goes from 0% to 100% thanks to a well-placed link or piece of info. Every edit you make page you change to add more info
, format info easier to read and absorb, and everything you link to could potentially speed up homebrew development drastically.
'''Don't be afraid to edit''' — ''anyone'' can edit almost any page, and we encourage you to [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Be_bold_in_updating_pages be bold]! Find something that can be improved, whether content, grammar or formatting, and make it better.