* A Wii Console able to run Homebrew Code (A Wii Console with Zelda: Twilight Princes and the [[Twilight Hack]] Save Game loaded onto your Wii).
* An SD Card
loaded with the [[Homebrew apps/Front SD ELF Loader|Front SD Elf Loader]] installed.
* A Gamecube control pad.
* The MFE-Wii Binaries (mfe-wii.elf).
* Preload your SD Card with a working copy of [[Homebrew apps/Front SD ELF Loader|Front SD Elf Loader]].* Copy the file '''mfe-wii.elf''' and the directory '''mfe''' to the root of your SD Card.
* Copy your .avi files that you want to play to your SD Card.
* Load your SD Card into the front slot of your Wii.
* Ensure that your Gamecube Controller is plugged in.
* Start your Wii and
load into your Homebrew Loader.* Launch '''mfe-wii. elf''' and select the Media Files you would like to play.