|Release date||March 3, 2009|
|System Menu IOS||IOS52|
|Minor revisions||3.5rev01, 3.5rev02, 3.5rev03|
Version 3.5 of the System Menu was announced on March 3, 2009, by Nintendo sending notices to the Wii Message Board. It is only available in Korea.
March 3, 2009 (rev01)
- Added IOS52 (used by menu) and IOS254 (a copy of IOS9, to block PatchMii)
- Updated IOS40, IOS41, IOS43, IOS45 and IOS46.
March 25, 2009 (rev02)
- Fixed STM Release Exploit in IOS9, IOS21, IOS37, IOS53, IOS55, and IOS254
- Stubbed IOS16 (stub removed from NUS on March 27th)
- Added IOS61 to prepare for rev03
March 25, 2009 (rev03)
- Corresponds with the 4.0 update elsewhere, without a System Menu update.
WARNING Be aware that if your system is shipped with 4.0 installed on it already, you can not downgrade, and trying to will brick your console.
What is affected
- The Homebrew Channel (although you can't install it without the Twilight Hack)