This is an unofficial port of Yu-Gi-OWNED! for NTSC-U and NTSC-J Wiis, made by WiiCrazy. It is a modified save game (savegame exploit) of Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Wheelie Breakers, based on Team Twiizers Indiana Pwns and Twilight Hack source code. It uses a buffer overflow, found by ichfly, to run unsigned code on a Wii console (*.dol and *.elf files) on ANY System Menu. Very little is changed between this and the official version.
Make sure you download the correct version for your region.
Usage & Installation
The game has to be booted at least once before you can use the exploit. If you have an existing YU-Gi-Oh 5D's save, you can optionally backup or delete it.
1. Copy the "private" directory from the archive to the root directory of your SD Card.
2. Place either a *.dol or *.elf file (for example HackMii Installer) in the root directory of your SD Card.
3. Put your SD Card in your Wii.
4. Go into Wii Options -> Data Management -> Save Data -> Wii.
5. Go to the SD Card and move the Yu-Gi-Vah save to your Wii.
6. Boot Yu-Gi-OH 5D's Wheelie Breakers.
Can I use a "backup" of the game?
No. No piracy here. If you don't have money, just borrow it from a friend or a video store.
What about SDHC cards?
You need a SD Card. SDHC Cards are not working yet.
I have problems launching a file. What should I do?
Remember, that exploit is not fully developed yet. It's just a beta. You just need to launch the HackMii Installer to install the Homebrew Channel though.
Where is the official support forum?
Unfortunately, due to Wiibrews strange site policy, a link of the forum is not allowed here though it's all against piracy.
- WiiCrazy/I.R.on for porting to NTSC-U and NTSC-J
- ichfly for finding the buffer overflow and developing the exploit
- Team Twiizers for Twilight Hack and Indiana Pwns source code
- NeoRame for banner and icon
- All Alpha and Beta testers
- wii-homebrew.com for its support
- 2010 ichfly
- 2008-2009 Segher Boessenkool <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- 2008 Haxx Enterprises <email@example.com>
- 2008 Hector Martin "marcan" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- 2003-2004 Felix Domke <email@example.com>