Wolfenstein 3D Wii
|This article is a stub. You can help WiiBrew by expanding it.|
Wolfenstein 3D for the Wii.
It's in test phase because there are some kinks I need to work out (adlib sound doesn't work, but "digitized" sound does work, etc)
About the release (version 1.1a)
- icon.png (and on the game summary box to your right) and updated meta.xml kindly contributed by Kezza826, thanks again man!
- Based on Wolf4SDL v.1.6
- Everything works w/ the exception of music and adlib (synthesized sound), your regular sound (gun shots, opening doors) work.
- Saving and loading games now work.
- I don't know what else needs to be fixed so I'm letting everyone test, pm or talk to me on irc if you have any suggestions...
- Spear of Destiny support (you need the game files)
- Full version (all six episodes) of Wolfenstein 3D are now supported, not just the shareware version (you need the game files)
- Glitch where going back to the game from the Control Panel causes black boxes to appear on the status bar is resolved.
I tried to keep things as simple as possible, because it's a pretty simple game...
I know it's far from complete, I just wanted to release something so you guys have another "3D" game to play, and to receive input (positive or negative) on the progress so far since it IS playable. Please send comments/suggestions my way.