Wolfenstein 3D Wii
|This article is a stub. You can help WiiBrew by expanding it.|
Wolfenstein 3D for the Wii.
It's in test phase because there are some kinks I need to work out (adlib sound doesn't work, but "digitized" sound does work, etc)
About the release
- icon.png (and on the game summary box to your right) and updated meta.xml kindly contributed by Kezza826, thanks again man!
- Based on Wolf4SDL v.1.6
- Everything works w/ the exception of music and adlib (synthesized sound), your regular sound (gun shots, opening doors) work.
- Just noticed now right before I started writing: saving games work, loading doesn't... I'll fix that soon...
- I don't know what else needs to be fixed so I'm letting everyone test, pm or talk to me on irc if you have any suggestions...
- Due to the nature of the engine, it can only be compiled for one version of the data files at a time, so I'm posting the engine along with the shareware files since that's what it's compiled for at the moment. I eventually want to write a loader for each version of have the engine decide dynamically how to load the data files but that's for another day.
I tried to keep things as simple as possible, because it's a pretty simple game...
I know it's far from complete, I just wanted to release something so you guys have another "3D" game to play, and to receive input (positive or negative) on the progress so far since it IS playable. Please send comments/suggestions my way.