Wii Web Server
A simple web-server for the Wii.
Still is very early stages of development and at present can only display a built in test page.
Dev time : 16 Hours
Twilt made a nice hbc banner
Boot using normal methods *cough* HBC *cough*. Once running, will run itself. To quit, type "//quit" at the end of the web-address, so - "192.168.0.X//quit", will now return to HBC
Place your html files in /data/web/ on the root of your sd card, must be inserted before the app is loaded. Use data.zip for demo files.
- Front SD html only, loading support XD (finally !!)
- Favicon added
- Added wiimote support
- Added image support
- Added /img image test link
- Bug fixes for 0.24a
- //a is now back to /a, but //quit is still there for other reasons
- Fixed the main page hyperlink to //a
- Changed /a to //a and /quit to //quit to avoid conflicts
- Request parser rewritten, now quicker and more streamlined
- Now doesn't have to restart the server to serve more than one page (i.e presseing B then A)
- Quitting the server is from a server path of "/quit"
- Handles links
- Now detects the HTTP/1.x version as requested by the browser
alpha v0.2 - First fully web-page serving release
- Now serves a built in test page
- No longer needs telnet
- Forced use of HTTP/1.1
- Serves html to telnet (don't know why)
- Can accept multiple connections (not at once)
- Added Gamecube control menu control
- Added GRRLIB logo
- Added return to loader
- Opens port 80
- Opens a socket and allows for connection
- Accepts connection on open socket at port 80
"Lump of fun"
Everynow and then, a special release of the wii web server will be released that contains a hidden "lump of fun". Result can be posted on the talk page under "Lump of fun". Who will be the first to screendump it, evidence must be a full screendump or it will be discounted.
The first - "find the sucking lump of fun"