Wii Gamecube Homebrew Launcher
Launch Gamecube homebrew on Wii. Read before using! Program can be dangerous, because the flash is changed.
Changes in Version 0.2
- Support for front SD slot.
- Gamecube disc work normally.
DOL loader is patched into MIOS. If Wii switches to Gamecube mode, the DOL loader is always started. The loader will start Gamecube homebrew if loaded by GCBooterHomebrew. The loader launches the normal GC loader if no homebrew is detected. This behaviour can be disabled by reinstalling a normal MIOS.
- Copy RVL-mios-v5.wad.out.wad into root of front SD card (This file is not part of the archive and is located on Super Mario Galaxy Disc (EU), Mario Kart (EU), Super Smash Bros. Brawl (EU) and maybe on all discs released in between). If you use a different version, this is on your own risk. The MIOS patching wad installer will only allow to install MIOS. This can only break the GC mode. Loader should not patch any starlet code.
- Patch MIOS using MIOSPatchingWADInstaller.
- Copy your Gamecube Homebrew DOL into SD root as start.dol. Use Wii front SD slot.
- Launch GCBooterHomebrew. This will start the the DOL on the SD card. If screen looks strange, you need to try it again. It is sometimes not working.