Wii Double Down
|Wii Double Down|
|[coming soon! Source]|
|Downloadable via the Homebrew Browser|
Wii Double Down is a simple blackjack game for the Wii.
Latest version (1.2) is ready and can be downloaded using the link to the right or via the Homebrew Browser.
This will probably be the last version released before a major overhaul of the graphics is performed... then comes the rest of the casino games.
The object of blackjack is to get a higher card total than the dealer, but without going over 21.
Source code will be available soon with full comments.
|Select or + BET|
|Back or - BET|
|Show menu / Resume|
Classic Blackjack (more versions to come).
- Added Nunchuk and Classic Controller support
- Added SPLIT Option
- Changed interface of BET buttons
- Added Random Table Color Option
- Added Custom Table Color Option
- Added Dpad Navigation support for menu
- Added Dpad Navigation support for game
- Code housekeeping
- Initial Release
To Do List
- Improve graphics
- Add Multi-deck option (shoe)
- Save progress / wallet
- Customizable rules (Dealer Hits on soft 17, surrender option, etc)
- Custom mp3 support
- MORE CASINO GAMES (keno, roulette, craps, video poker, pai gow, etc)
- Add Split feature
- Rumble Options
- Sound Effect Volume Control
- BG Noise Volume Control
- Blackjack Assistant
Video of v1.1
Thanks to _Contra_ for the video!
- None (yet)
- Still need to add full Dpad support to Table Options Menu. (still need ir pointer for that menu only)
- Screen resolution problem in v1.0 may just be MY tv... needs further testing.
- Screen resolution on 4:3 displays (not terrible but not correct)