|Author(s)||tehpola, sepp256, emu_kidid|
|Downloadable via the Homebrew Browser|
WiiSX is a PSX emulator for the Nintendo Gamecube & Wii brought to you by Wii64Team (emu_kidid, sepp256, tehpola). It is based on various PCSX code bases, see the credits section for specifics.
- Software Rendered Graphics
- Dynamic Recompilation
- Memory Cards
- SD Storage Loading
- Progressive/Widescreen Resolution
You will need the Homebrew Channel
- Download from http://code.google.com/p/pcsxgc/downloads/list
- Create a folder in the root of your SD card called "PSXISOS". Place all of your .bin/.cue and SCPH1001.BIN(BIOS) in the folder.
- Only .bin/.cue images are supported.
- Create a folder under apps (eg /apps/WiiSX) and place the downloaded .dol file in that folder and rename it boot.dol (/apps/WiiSX/boot.dol).
- To be able to save you must put Memory Card files into your "Wiisx" folder located in the apps folder. The memory card files are MCD001.mcr and MCD002.mcr.
|Playstation Controller||Gamecube Controller|
- CDDA audio streaming is not implemented
- XA audio fails at times
- Final Fantasy VII crashes Dynarec
- FPS limit not working at times
- User made compatibility list
The Wii64Team keeps a progress blog which can be found at http://www.emulatemii.com
pcsx team http://www.pcsx.net/
pcsx 1.5-test3 mac version by Gil Pederson http://pcsx.gpost.dk/
P.E.Op.S. PSX Gpu http://sourceforge.net/projects/peops/