Wii port of the Handy/SDL v0.5 (Atari Lynx) emulator.
Uses code from the following projects:
Please provide feedback here or via the following thread on my forum:
To use the emulator, you will need to locate and place the Atari Lynx boot ROM (lynxboot.img) in the /apps/handysdl directory. AtariAge is currently hosting the rom file at the following location:
Roms must be placed in the /handysdl/roms directory (Currently only SD card loading is supported). Note that hierarchical navigation of roms is not currently supported. Roms may be in native .lnx or .zip format.
The emulator has only been tested on my NTSC Wii. If anyone with a PAL Wii would give it a try and let me know what happens I would really appreciate it.
The following items are currently being worked on:
- Some games crash on load (Lode Runner) - Fixed in pending release
- Rotate controls w/ game screen - Fixed in pending release
- Auto-chain detection
- Better sound support.
- Resuming a game (after quiting with Home).
- Save/restore game state.
- Screenshot support.
- Loading roms over the network and from the DVD.
- Ability to traverse sub-directories.
|/||/||Scroll through the Menu|
|/||/||Page through the Menu|
|Select menu item|
|/ / /||/ / /||Move|
0.1 - January 18, 2009
- Initial version
- Sound support
- Wiimote/Classic controller support