Team Twizzlers is the team of the Wii hackers brushing, marcman, seghear, and the legendary tmibnc. They are responsible for reverse-hacking many parts of the Wii for use in making emulators, custom firmwares, and making WADs. They often can be found on #wiihack on irc.efnet.net and they are now working on making the backup loader!!!
seghear - Aliases: slugger, Grumpy
- seghear writes a lot of very bad code so he is always finding bugs in the wii software. He found the Singing Trucha (trout) bug, also occasionally known as the Truncha bug, that allowed for loading backups on unmodded wiis. He is also the final cylon (SPOILER WARNING!).
brushing - Aliases: blushing, bu-shing, Bashful
- brushing is known for his appearance at the 24th CCCP confrence where he showed off running code on the wii which was the base of the first wii backup iso loader. It is rumored that brushing may have made the wiibrator!!!
tmibnc - Aliases: tincmb, tmnbic, (...), Doc
- tmibnc hooked up a lot of wires to his wii which let him run wii ROMs on his pc at full speed!
marcman - Aliases: mormon, marco, marmaduke, Sneezy
- marcman, creator of the WAD format, is always working on injecting new wads and other hacks. He is renowned as a master of writing BDSM code stubs and things like that.
wankynono - Aliases: coco butter, dark_wanky, Wakinoko, Dopey
- wankynono is a cool guy, eh writes apps and doesn't afraid of anything. He is known as the dark_alex of the wii b/c he made the very first customer firmware for the wii which lets your wii read dvds and downgrade your wii.
tuna - Aliases: tunat, tuba, Sleepy
- tuna wrote the AnyRegion Pirater, which is a great new breakthrough in the Wii scene! Now you can pirate games of any region for free!!
SuidMan - Aliases: root, superman, Happy
- SuidMan wrote WeeMU the first Wii Emulator! It is the emulator of choice for Team Twizzlers! It is also enhanced with tmibnc's wires.
creditar - Aliases: cerdiar, creditcard, Snow White
- creditar created a System Menu hack that lets you run WADs from your SD card! He is praised all over the Wii scene for this great achievement.
dhawg - Aliases: dawg, doggy, The Magic Mirror
- dhawg created a network backup loader! No more need for SD cards and DVDs because now you can send your favorite backups to your Wii over your internet or USB Gecko!