WiiBrew:Homebrew releases/September 2008
< WiiBrew:Homebrew releases
- 15 September 08: adb has released v0.1 of Map Maker, a demo app that generates cool-looking terrain you can edit on-the-fly
- 12 September 08: Wii Gamecube Homebrew Launcher 0.2 supports loading from front SD slot. Gamecube disc support has been added (untested).
- 11 September 08: Hermes has released WiiEngine 1.4. This version adds emulation of some functions of the PC Engine CD BIOS, support of ADPCM format and updates the Savestate.
- 10 September 08: Lnuxguy has released WiiDoom 0.2. This version supports IR turning, as well as corrected brightness,sound, and weapon selection.
- 09 September 08: Hermes has released an update of his PC Engine emulator WiiEngine 1.2. This update add Nunchuck support, correct support of games Street Fighter 2 & Strip Fighter, fix sound...
- 09 September 08: Penpvdbs has released Easy homebrew installer, a compact installer to install the Homebrew Channel.
- 08 September 08: libwiiupdate allows you to easily add update support to your app.
- 07 September 08: rockybulwinkle has released version 1.0 of Gravity, a multiplayer space shooting game with universal gravitation.
- 06 September 08: Mega Man has released Wii Gamecube Homebrew Launcher which can start Gamecube homebrew applications.
- 06 September 08: Amarth released version 0.2 of his Jump 'n Bump port. It is a multiplayer game with cute bunnies and gore. Very addictive!
- 05 September 08: PaceMaker released version 0.3 of his SpaceShooter homebrew game, adding more controller choices, two new levels and background mp3 sound.
- 04 September 08: Scognito published a level editor for his upcoming homebrew game Wiicross.
- 02 September 08: JustWoody has released v0.4 of Mahjongg Wii. Added multiple tile layouts, shuffle mode, matching tile counter, true type style font, etc.
- 01 September 08: Westy92 released a Metronome. It is the first metronome for the Wii. Check it out! Download here.