WiiBrew:Homebrew releases/October 2008
< WiiBrew:Homebrew releases
- 10 October 08: Lnuxguy has released WiiDoom v0.3.1. This releases includes a few bugfixes, including the BFG bug. An IR crosshair has also been added.
- 08 October 08: rOn a.k.a. fcorbier has released MPlayerWii v0.07. He claims to have fixed the color banding issues with this version. The player now also has OSD support.
- 08 October 08: Crayon has released Wii-Tac-Toe 0.2. This version fixes a few bugs and adds new graphics.
- 06 October 08: Tantric has released a new version of Visual Boy Advance GX 1.0.2. This version has the VBA-M core, and adds DVD/SMB/ZIP/MC support.
- 06 October 08: Hermes has released a new version of WiiEngine 1.5b. This version fixes the save bug.
- 05 October 08: Miom has released SD Explorer 1.0b. This version adds a copy function, uses a new skin, and fixes the delete corruption bug.
- 05 October 08: CashMan has released a new version Wii Quizz 1.3. This version adds a new game mode and other changes.
- 03 October 08: rOn has released MPlayerWii 0.06. This version add huge speedup on USB devices and added classic controller support.
- 03 October 08: Hermes has released WiiEngine 1.5. This version adds Gamecube gamepad support and some improvements in CD Rom game and sound.
- 01 October 08: Tantric has released FCE Ultra GX 2.0.3. This version adds FDS support and improves stability.
- 01 October 08: farter has released a new version of GeeXboX v0.1alpha3. This version fix various bugs, update MPlayer to r27630.