WiiBrew:Homebrew releases/June 2008
< WiiBrew:Homebrew releasesJump to navigation Jump to search
- 30 June 08: Homebrew Browser 0.1.1, allows you to download homebrew applications directly from your Wii, has been released.
- 28 June 08: WiiPhysics 1.2, a physics playground for the wii, has been released by Beardface.
- 26 June 08: Box2D, a 2D Physics library, has been ported to the wii and is available for development.
- 25 June 08: Touhou Fangame Beta 2 is out, with lots of new features.
- 25 June 08: libosk, a 100% configurable On Screen Keyboard for the wii (w/easy to use development API) is out. Download here
- 24 June 08: Wii Web Server 0.7 is out, finally any file size and type
- 22 June 08: GRRLIB 3.0 is out, this version fully supports GX.
- 20 June 08: The GC-Linux team has released a new version of Wii-Linux download here It works! see Wii Linux for Instructions.
- 19 June 08: GeckoOS (including the GeckoRF) is released!
- 18 June 08: Big Bang Theory has released an update to the Wii Brew SD Installer.
- 16 June 08: libmxml has been ported to the wii. You can use this to load/save xml configuration files from/to the wii.
- 11 June 08: libwiisprite released. It is a new sprite library written in C++ which uses GX as its underlying rendering engine.
- 8 June 08: Scognito Released Scogger, his frog puzzle game already available for the PSP & DS.
- 8 June 08: Bg released a version of ZX Spectrum emulator FUSE. Features USB keyboard and Wiimote support.
- 3 June 08: Knight0fDragon Released Duck Hunt, a port of the NES Classic.
- 1 June 08: feesh released a Multiplayer Asteroids game, Masteroids.
- 1 June 08: SquidMan released the first beta of his Touhou Fangame.