WiiBrew:Homebrew releases/June 2008
- 11 June 08: libwiisprite released. It is a new sprite library written in C++ which uses GX as its underlying rendering engine.
- 8 June 08: Scognito Released Scogger, his frog puzzle game already available for the PSP & DS.
- 8 June 08: Bg released a version of ZX Spectrum emulator FUSE. Features USB keyboard and Wiimote support.
- 3 June 08: Knight0fDragon Released Duck Hunt, a port of the NES Classic.
- 1 June 08: feesh released a Multiplayer Asteroids game, Masteroids.
- 1 June 08: SquidMan released the first beta of his Touhou Fangame.